Hello! This is my how to join doTERRA page. Here you’ll find out how to sign up to doTERRA so that you can purchase these beautiful essential oils at whole sale prices for yourself. I love these oils and I know that you will too. They have so many wonderful uses, too many to name, but if you keep reading Feather & Nest I will add posts from time to time, explaining some of my favourite oils and how I use them in my nest. Here’s one about lemon oil. Mmm, I loooove lemon oil!
What is an essential oil?
Essential oils are pure extracts from plants, they are 50-70 times more powerful than herbs and are nature’s defense mechanism for plants and cells. They are highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way and they are a safe, effective, affordable, and an alternative to many synthetic products/remedies.
So, now the joining doTERRA bit. It’s really easy. What it means is that you can then buy doTERRA products directly (online or over the phone) and have them shipped to your door. If you join via my doTERRA website and ID then you become part of my lovely doTERRA tribe. That would be nice:)
Here’s what you need to do so you can start buying your own essential oils at wholesale price. It’s definitely the most affordable and easy way to go.
1. Go to: www.mydoterra.com/featherandnest
2. Click ‘Join and Save’
3. Make your account and select ‘Wholesale Prices’.
4. Enter your details and put in the Sponsor ID: 777222
5. You then have some choices. You can just simply sign up and pay the $35 membership. This gives you access to all of doTERRA’s products at wholesale prices. Or, you can purchase a kit (and you can add additional products at wholesale prices after you pick the kit you want) which gives you a nice range of oils to begin your doTERRA journey with at really affordable prices (compared to buying them each individually). If you do purchase a kit when you join your $35 membership will be waived. That’s nice.
There’s also an opportunity for you to gain loyalty points via the royalty rewards program as well as earn commission yourself through having others join your doTERRA team. It’s a sharing kind of company and I really enjoy that part of it.
These oils have been a wonderful addition to our nest and I can’t imagine life without them.
Happy Oily Days to you!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I am a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and I receive commissions and bonuses when you purchase through me. I’m also here to support and help you as you use these amazing products.