I love helping people turn their houses into cosy, unique nests that tell the story of the people who live there. Sometimes all you need is someone to sit and chat with, to vent your nesty ideas to and get some suggestions and clarity on what to do. Other times it’s a bigger project that might need a bit more than a casual chat. Here are some ideas that you might need help with and that I’d love to chat with you about:
- Using what you already have to make your nest more unique, quirky and cosy.
- Help with selecting treasures and bits and pieces from what you already have in the cupboard or the back shed or even going out and finding new/old things from garage sales, auctions, op shops or general retail stores to use in your nest.
- Help determining your feathery and nesty style
- Help to make a mood board to inspire you in your nest making.
- Help with furniture arrangement and room layouts.
- Help to make a rental space more cosy and unique.
- Storage ideas.
- Renovation ideas.
- Cosying up a large space in your nest.
- Making the most of a tiny space in your nest.
- Making your shop more nesty and inviting.
- Help choosing colours for your walls, furniture and exterior.
- Help choosing fabrics and soft furnishings for your nest.
- Minimalising and de-cluttering for general nesty living or for selling your nest.
- Revamping spaces in or outside of your nest.
As you can see the list is absolutely endless. So if you’d like some friendly chatty help over a cup of tea with someone who loves feathering and nesting then please send me an email and book a consult. I’d love to help:)
2.5 hour home styling and decorating consult
I visit your home and give you ideas on ways to make your house more cosy and unique to you and the people who live there. We might move things around a bit or bring out treasures that you already own and give them a new place to shine. Mainly we will chat together about what you’d like to change and how you would like your home to look and feel. We might also chat about colour, fabrics, furniture, upcycling, de-cluttering, room layouts, storage ideas, rennovations …. Really the list is endless. It’s totally up to you and your needs.